Preserve natural resources
Develop a "green economy" to ensure the development of a sustainable world: this is the objective that was highlighted during the Rio conference in June 1992.
- Distribution of environmental criteria in the design and production process of products and services.
- Revision of consumption and production methods in order to eliminate the use of fossil fuels in future decades.
- Development of renewable energy
- Continuous high quality research
- Recycling of mineral raw materials such as equipment
- Return of organic material to the soil for farm land
- Exploration of planning tools to take into account collective objectives, such as reducing greenhouse gases or raw material consumption, etc.
Many world strategies are found within the Bonduelle Sustainable Development strategy for preserving natural resources.